pcmcia support, debian 1.2, NEC versa 6030H

hi all,

recently installed debian linux 1.2 on my NEC versa 6030H

after installing the .deb for pcmcia-cs and pcmcia-modules-2.0.27 (my
kernel, the default installed kernel, is 2.0.27 according to uname -a),
the card stuff comes up at boot time but tells me, among other errors:

   linux-2.0.27

Any suggestions, short of grabbing the pcmcia source and building
it myself?

I do believe I have correctly loaded the kernel-2.0.27 package, although
I may be wrong.

Anyone know if this is fixed in 1.3?  If so, and the "late april"
release for such will be on time, I'll just wait.

thanks,
danno

dan pritts
Unix System Admin      First Virtual Holdings, Inc.
danno@fv.com           313-213-3791