Re: netstd_2.13-1 ( READ THIS!!! or you /etc/inetd.conf will suffer )

Hi !

Do you know you have a directory /var/backups with a copy of
/etc/group, /etc/passwd and /etc/inetd.conf in it ?

(created by /etc/cron.daily/netbase )
Or was it only installed with the base of bo ?

This -should- help you.
if not, consider install anacron, that will ensure your cron entries get
run regularly if you shut down at night.

Alexandre