Re: Memory Gobbler

First, 430HX does cache more than 64MB RAM subject to your motherboard
have an
extra Tag RAM.  It is the Tag RAM problem, not the chipset problem.
Only 430VX and 430TX not cache more than 64MB RAM.

Second, it is the BIOS limitation that make Linux not find more than
64MB RAM,
though there is a person written a patch against kernel 2.0.30 to
aggressively
detect the memory on the motherboard.

--
Lawrence Chim	ychim@numbat.cs.rmit.edu.au