/etc/inetd.conf broken (was Re: ftpd refusing connections)

Sorry I deleted the orig message but I just noticed that I was having the
same ftp problem someone else was having.  It looks like my
/etc/inetd.conf got messed up after an unstable upgrade today.  I replaced
it with an old version and all is better now.  I'll put up the old version
on my computer in case anyone needs it:
	ftp://128.239.205.139/pub/bhmit1/inetd.conf

HTH,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
              PGP Key: finger bhmit1@128.239.205.139

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds