Re: Unidentified subject!

Thanks for the help.  I tryed that and it didn't seem to work.  Perhaps if
I included more information it would be easier to diagnose.   If I don't
physicla turn the machine off (reset doesn't work ether) it will hand on
bootup.   It hangs on the folowing line.

0:35 MAX_MD_DEV=4, MAXEREAL=8
I would apreciat any help that anyone could provide me.