Re: Unidentified subject!

Humm, this sounds familiar..
When I boot with the rescue floppy, or the standart kernel,
it hangs the first time (perhaps warm boot). Then I reset and it boots.
It's one of the unneeded drivers that hangs on autodetect, I guess.
Then I recompiled the kernel with only the needed drivers, and everything is
alright. Did you recompile your kernel ?

Alexandre