Re: A Qt alternative for KDE?

> From: Lars Hallberg Micro++ <lah@micropp.se>
> What do You think of a Wrapper Class Libary that makes it easy to write
> code that runns on diferent widget sets?

Don't forget OI (there was an interface builder based on it that was
free-of-cost for linux, a while back, but I forget the name.)  OI let
you switch between an OpenLook and Motif look&feel [in fact you could
switch at runtime, which was kind of scary] though it was a fairly
sophisticated C++ toolkit.  Though originally commercial I thought I'd
heard it had been freed; in any case, it's another source of ideas...