Re: How to modify subject of incoming emails using procmail

Hi,

	It is trivial in mailagent, but since you have already
 invested time in procmail, look at formail (it probably is not worth
 switching to mailagent for something like this).

	manoj
--
 "I'm not happy until I've violated somebody's civil rights and then
 put them in jail. ... That ruins their day ... but it makes mine."