How to modify subject of incoming emails using procmail

Hi,

I'm subscribed to a few mailing lists (lynx-dev is an example)
that are configured to add the mailing list name to the subject of all
messages they receive. So for instance all the email from the lynx-dev
mailing list comes with 'LYNX-DEV' in the subject line. I'd like to undo
that as I sort the emails into folders with procmail.

So the question is, is there an easy way to make a substitution on *only*
the 'Subject:' line of the *header* of the mail, either using procmail or
something else?

Thanks in advance...

  Christian