Re: The ultimate fate of Debian

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Paul Rightley wrote:

> Now, the leader of this group was/is (depending upon your beliefs) a man who at
> one time called himself 'Bo'.

Uh....  He called himself "Do".  Not "Bo".

Run, do not walk to the closet, put on your Nike's, get your shroud, and
visit http://www.highersource.org, and laugh.  Yes, .org, and not the .com
site that belonged to those deranged losers.

Jason Costomiris                 | Finger for PGP 2.6.2 Public Key
jcostom@sjis.com                 | "There is a fine line between idiocy
My employers like me, but not	 | and genius.  We aim to erase that line"
enough to let me speak for them. |			--Unknown

	        	http://www.jasons.org/~jcostom