Re: Netscape problem with gs-aladdin

> Hallo
>
> I have all upgrades from stable conrtib nonfree and unstable.
> Netscape 3.01-4 not print with gs-aladdin 4.03-7.
> It stop whith:
>
> Error: /undefined in 695,8

[..]
Is new to me.

I assume you are makeing netscape print postscript, and then have
gs-aladdin turn that into hp500c language for your hp550c?

If that is so, (or otherwise), maybe the postscript file itself (you can
probably get that by asking netscape to print to a file) gives a
clue as to who is wrong (netscape or gs).

--
joost witteveen     joostje@debian.org

I came, I saw, ..., well, it wasn't free so I left again. (LUA, 1988)