Re: Having the most popular problem

Franz J Fortuny writes:
> It would be great is someone came up with the STRAIGHT FORWARD way of
> doing this.

I'm working on it :)

> Yes: there must be about 4 variations.

If only it was that simple.  There is really no upper limit.

> Please, simply post a message explaining the content of the magic PPP
> files!

Send me copies of your chatscript and your options file.  Dial up your ISP,
work through the login sequence, and send me a copy, and I will try to help
you.  You will be helping me as well, because every time I help someone
solve one of these problems I learn more about how to avoid them in the
future.
jghasler@win.bright.net    Do with it what you will.