Re: Ghostscript with debian debian 1.2

> It seems to me, the GhostScript from 1.2.7 doesn't find it's fonts.
> Did someone else make this experience? Is this a common Bug? How can
> I configure this correctly?

the fonts are distributed seperately (in gsfonts). As gs is very well
usable without the gsfonts package, gs only suggests gsfonts, and thus
it's possible for you to install gs withoug gsfonts. This may be your
problem.

Also, the current gs (I think from  1.2.7, or in unstable), doesn't
work together with the older gsfonts packages. So, maybe that's your
problem (fix: install gs and gsfonts from the same debian release).

--
joost witteveen     joostje@debian.org

I came, I saw, ..., well, it wasn't free so I left again. (LUA, 1988)