Unarj

Hi,
    well, I had someone download a large file and make it smaller for
me.  They used ARJ to split it up, and I read on the debian ftp site that
there is only ARJ for MS-DOS.  I have gotten unarj, and can't find out
how to unarj it.  It's in 10 different files, and I need to put then into
one again, how do I do this?  If I try to unarj each file at a time, it
says that file is already there.

Pete Poff

                     Pete Poff---AKA---BlackJack
           Personal E-Mail Address: ppoff01@mail.coin.missouri.edu
	   Kyron E-Mail Address:    blackjack@cybercon.com
           Kyron address:	    telnet.cyberconinc.com 4000