Re: Terminal not powerful enough for SLang.

> I discovered that something was setting some totally useless information
> in the TERMCAP environment variable.

I had the same problem, but didn't know it came from TERMCAP.  I see it in
X, not in vc's.  I just checked:  TERMCAP is set to co#92:li#47: in xterms,
but undefined in a vc.  My xterms are set to 92x47 in .xinitrc.
jghasler@win.bright.net    Do with it what you will.