Re: LARRY ELLISON

> 	- If we are still talking about LARRY ELLISON's page ... I have a
> question for all of you guys. How is it that possible that a html finds
> out my browser's name and version and my OS version and he knowa that I am
> in XWindows and my XWindows version ... as you can see on the LARRY
> ELLISON 's page ... If some of you got the html (or whatever) script or
> cgi or whatever is that determines those things, I would like that you
> send it to me.
>
> 	Thanks.

Annoying isn't it?  Browsers can do a lot of things like this apparently,
a fact which their makers arn't advertising.  Profiling = big money I
guess.  Anyway, I just read an article in comp.os.linux.announce
describing a progrom JUNKBLOCKER or something with JUNK in it that will
block a lot o this kind o stuf, filter ads (saving you download time),
etc.  I thought you might be interested.

I like six eggs when starting on a journey.  Fried - not poached.  And
mind you don't break 'em.  I won't eat a broken egg.
                                              -- Thorin Oakenshield