Re: LARRY ELLISON

On Tue, 11 Mar 1997, Britton wrote:

> Annoying isn't it?  Browsers can do a lot of things like this apparently,
> a fact which their makers arn't advertising.  Profiling = big money I

Of course their makers are advertising! They say that it conforms to the
CGI 1.0 specifications. Now what that is, is up to you to find out.
And it's not hard, Yahoo has every link you need. Ignorance is no excuse.

Would any of you mind telling a clueless person like myself, who this
Larry Ellison is? And what is so special about this page?
There was mostly links to itself... I didn't run that Java program though..

  // Jonas <job@abc.se> [2:201/262.37]