Re: LARRY ELLISON

On Tue, 11 Mar 1997, trio wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Mar 1997, James W. Lynch wrote:
>
> > ---------  Received message begins Here  ---------
> > >
> > > The most brilliant mind has his website:
> > >
> > > http://www.concentric.net/~Cclm
> >
> > WARNING:
> >
> > An attempt to access this site killed netscape, so be careful.  This
> > may be a trojan horse and surely hasn't anything to do with Debian that
> > can be determined from the subject or contents of this message.
>
>    I tried the page with Netscape from my NT box and found a sarcastic (i
> think it was :) "shrine" to Larry Ellison. (My personal review: i thought
> it was slighlty amusing, but not really worth the download.) I agree it
> has nothing to do with Debian or any other Linux and should be ignored.
> But i don't think it's dangerous (unless you actually LIKE pompous CEO's
> :).

> universero trio... trio@tio.net... http://tio.net/~trio
> Learn and use The International Language Esperanto!

	- If we are still talking about LARRY ELLISON's page ... I have a
question for all of you guys. How is it that possible that a html finds
out my browser's name and version and my OS version and he knowa that I am
in XWindows and my XWindows version ... as you can see on the LARRY
ELLISON 's page ... If some of you got the html (or whatever) script or
cgi or whatever is that determines those things, I would like that you
send it to me.

	Thanks.

    Bye, Roby (ROOT, SUPERVISOR)
           SysAdm LCJDAP