Re: What is the typical response from i-Connect?

<YMMV>
> I eagerly ordered the Debian CD from i-Connect last weekend, but after
> a couple of email inquiries, I have not heard a word from them. Are they

That's typical of the response I've gotten from i-Connect.  They seem
like great folks, but my experience has been that they don't respond
to customers, or deliver product, quickly.

Dale Scheetz has been great; he needs to be able to take credit card
orders, though, which he couldn't last time I ordered from him.  He
does respond quickly, though, both email and shipping.
</YMMV>

Then there's always cheapbytes, etc., but I've had no experience with
them.

--
Pete Harlan
pete@mymenus.com