3comm 509b

I've convinced one of my good friends to install debian over
redhat/slackware.  he also has problems with his ethernet card, even
under the other distributions.  his card is a 3c509b, a combo card, using
the 10baseT port.  however the standard driver for 3c509 only detects the
bnc port.  is there away around this to show my friend the ever most
powerful distribution of debian??  sorry if all my amount of questions
are overwhelming, but people here seem to know what the hell is going
on.  (i do try my own, plus other resources.)  thanks for those who reply.

dennis

|          dpk            |                                     |
| DECS, Systems Undergrad |  It is better for them to think you |