Re: debian-newbie list

>> This is a good idea, because a number of people have told me they
>> find the prospect of posting to debian-user intimidating, because they
>> expect to be flamed to a cinder by others on the list. Now, it's not
>> nearly that bad, but I understand where they are coming from.
>
>I'd subscribe and help where possible.

Me to where I could.

There should be a FAQ that's posted to it as well... cause I'm sick of
telling people where to find PGP every other week :)

Adam

----------------- Earthlight Communications Limited ----------------
P.O. Box 5301	                Adam Shand 	       (fax) +64 3 477 5463
Dunedin, New Zealand       Systems Manager    (voice) +64 3 479 0303
---------------- http://www.earthlight.co.nz/larry/ ----------------