apache and man2html
- To: Debian-User Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: apache and man2html
- From: Paul Serice <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 09:55:48 -0600 (CST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970120095203.3430A-100000@LoadedBones>
Does anyone know if the man2html package with apache's new document root
of /home/www-date/webspace? man2html used to work, but now, when I try to
pull up a man page, I get an error that tells me my "client does not have
access to that file" (or words to that effect).
I have noticed that everytime I try to install man2html it puts files in
/var/web/webspace/html which is under the old document root.
Am I just blowing smoke?
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com