Re: What's the ALT-F4 stuff?

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Seak, Teng-Fong wrote:
 Seak,>
 Seak,> Boris D. Beletsky wrote:
 Seak,> >
 Seak,> >  Todd> On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:
 Seak,> >  Todd>
 Seak,> >  Todd> On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Boris D. Beletsky wrote:
 Seak,> >  Todd>
 Seak,> >  Todd> > Linux is great but thouse are NOT linux only things.
 Seak,> >  Todd>
 Seak,> >  Todd> OK, you're right, these are features generic to gnu-ish shells like bash
 Seak,> >  Todd> and zsh which receive their greatest exposure through Linux.
 Seak,> >
 Seak,> > [t]csh has fg,bg stuff built in. And tcsh isn't gnu-ish
 Seak,> >
 Seak,> > borik
 Seak,> >
 Seak,> > P.S that diesn't mean that linux isn't great :-)
 Seak,>
 Seak,> 	One more thing: ^Z, bg, etc existed before Linux.  And I don't imply
 Seak,> that Linux isn't great either ;)

Exactly my point.

borik

--