PPP traffic dies

I was wondering if anyone had any problems with PPPD just stopping (not
letting any traffic through).  I'm online quite a bit, and it has only
been happening this last week or so... and usually after a hour or so of
"heavy" traffic, it slows WAY down, and eventually won't let anything
through.  I'm also running diald, so that could be at fault, but not sure.

My ISP kicks me off after a while, because no traffic goes through the
link, and then it reconnects, and everything is fine again.
--
                              Daniel Stringfield
         mailto:servo@southeast.net http://users.southeast.net/~servo