Re: Best Debian CD?

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Richard G. Roberto wrote:

> This is a good question.  I'm looking for a 1.2.x cd as well,
> but I need it to look decent.  It can't be "disk 26 of the 43 cd
> internet bonanza!!" and it can't be a gold CDR with Debian
> scribbled on it in black marker.  I need to be able to show it to
> other people (like my boss) ;-)  Does anyone know of a CD for
> sale that looks presentable (i.e. has an actual screened or
> printed face)?

Hmm, CheapBytes at "http://www.cheapbytes.com"; intends to bring out a
Debian CD at the end of january or beginning of february. But they are
still waiting until the first wave of bugfixing on 1.2 has been
settled. Their email is "sales@cheapbytes.com". Their RedHat disk
always looked very nice...
                                         Regards, P. *8^)
--