Re: Best Debian CD?

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Robin Rowe wrote:

> Hi. How do I find out what Debian CD-ROM's are available? Is there an
> article somewhere that comparitively rates them?

This is a good question.  I'm looking for a 1.2.x cd as well,
but I need it to look decent.  It can't be "disk 26 of the 43 cd
internet bonanza!!" and it can't be a gold CDR with Debian
scribbled on it in black marker.  I need to be able to show it to
other people (like my boss) ;-)  Does anyone know of a CD for
sale that looks presentable (i.e. has an actual screened or
printed face)?

Thanks in advance.

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com