Re: Two basic problems I couldn't find docs for

Terrence M. Brannon wrote:

> How do you tell dselect/dpkg "get me back to where I was before I
> started adding and removing packages" ?

    cd /;  rm -rf *

     then start over   :-)

Seriously, whether it be mcc-interim (remember that one?!),
(what came before slackware, I've already forgotten?!) slackware, or
debian, I think it's "sometimes" valuable to do a couple of trial runs
with a new installation until you start to understand how the whole
thing works, if you can afford the time.  I guarantee you, things
become a lot clearer on the third or fourth install!

--
   Don Morton                          donm@cameron.edu
   Department of Math Sciences         Voice (405) 581-2396