Password

When I installed Debian 1.1 (linux 2.0) and later upgraded to 2.0.6
I did not give a password. I usually log in as root followed by a <CR>
at password prompt.

For some time now I have not logged into Linux. Been busy with several
other stuff. Close to 2 months or more.

Today I booted linux and it won't let me in. I log in as root and give
it <CR> at password prompt. Keeps rejecting me.

How do I get around this? I hate to think that I have to re install
from scratch after all the work I did getting it to where I like it.

Chuma

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.