Interviews...

Hello.  When writing papers, I have always used "idraw" to make my
figures - I like it alot more than "xfig" for various reasons.
Anyways, Interviews has been largely unsupported for the last year or
two, so I took one of my trusty old Slackware CDs and made an
interviews package.  Note that the binaries (and libraries) are a.out
- they're from an ANCIENT Slackware, as I said.  Also, this package
doesn't really support the Linux Filesystem standard at all - same
reason as previously mentioned.

I have no desire to do anything other than the most minimal support
for this package, but I was curious if anyone else would be interested
in it.  If so, I will look into uploading it somewhere.

Later,
	Dale

| Dale E. Martin | University of Cincinnati Savant Research Laboratory |
| dmartin@ececs.uc.edu    |     http://www.ececs.uc.edu/~dmartin       |