Icoonect www address fo 1.2 upgrade?

	I geuss it's time to upgrade to 1.2 (I'm running 1.1) 1.1 disapearing
	of the ftp sites means that i can longer grab new packages that I miht
	want with having dependency problems which would require addingat lest
	peices of 1.2

	I was waiting for the problems with 1.2 to stabilize. I was expecting
	to see a 1.2.1 or somthing with the fynamiv linker problems on the X
	libraries and a few other thuing fixed.

	Upgrading from the ftp site probably isn't realistic if I only have a
	1.4k modem link right?

	So given this I geuss I need to order a new CD from Iconnect. I have
	lost thir www address, could someone pleas advise me what it is?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems