Re:Continued Debian Boot Problems

I'm still confused. If I understand correctly, you are booting Debian 1.2 with
a Debian 1.1 boot floppy, and it's hanging just after configuring the WD
driver. The problem with this is that it's not necessarily the WD driver, but
the driver after that one.

I should have the new boot floppy set without the cm206 uploaded late this
evening. Let's try with that disk, so that we can both be on the same page.
I don't have the 2.0.6 kernel source hanging around any longer, so it's
difficult for me to debug a problem with the 1.1 boot floppy.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com