DNS Request

I am trying to set up DNS on a local network at home and things are
not going too smoothly. I wonder if some one is willing to correspond
with me via e-mail so that I can get this thing running. I have been
reading the HOWTO pages and although it seems to be well written, I
believe it assumes the reader has some konwledge of DNS.

I want a simple DNS to run on a two node network at home, A win95
machine, and the linux machine.

I have installed DNS, and I can get nslookup to run, but since it is
not on the internet, I don't get the output that is in the HOWTO
documentation.

I can restart DNS, and can ping all the entries in my /etc/hosts file,
if this is relavent.

Angel Leyva
(airborne@cybernex.net)

http://cybernex.net/~airborne