Re: Cross Compiling for DOS/Windows3.1/Windows95

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Wayde Allen wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Marty Leisner wrote:
>
> > I've done this a lot (I gave an article to the CUJ but they never published
> > it on this topic).
>
> Could I get a copy ... ?
I'm fairly interested in this as well, since I do builds on Win16, Win32,
and many Unicies at work.  Our stuff compiles fine under Linux (tho I had
to change an include from sys/sockio.h to sys/sockios.h, whatever that
means).  It would be fun as well as handy to be able to cross-compile.

In the absence of an effective general mythology, each of us has his
private, rudimentary, yet secretly potent pantheon of dream.
				--- Joseph Campbell