VT100 terminal?

-> This is to make the office gag gift really work...<-

I was "given" a VT100 terminal as a gag gift.  Is there any way to
interface it with a Linux box?  Keep it simple, so I can do it in one
night and really get some laughs around here.

(Normally, we get one machine "from" work.  I got a Power Mac 8100/100AV -
decent machine.  I've supplemented my office with a P133 running Linux, a
P133 running NT Server 4.0, and a P133 triple-booting between Win95, WinNT
Workstation 4.0, and Linux, plus a 10-gig Mac "server" under my desk.  So
of course they decided to add to my collection!  There's already 5
keyboards, four mice, two 15" monitors and a 21" in here!)

Thanks for the help!

  --Pete