Re: apropos core dumps

On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Eduardo Diaz Comellas wrote:

> BTW, is there any way to install debian
> in a large group of computers without selecting the packages every time?

AFAIK, not directly.

An indirect workaround is to put the files in one directory (NFS mount,
maybe? Symlinks to the CD?) and just do a
dpkg -i *.deb

   |    This is OFFICIAL WRITTEN notification that I want to be REMOVED    |
   |    from ALL commercial mailing lists.  EVERY message sent from this   |
   |  account has had this request posted. ALL UNSOLICITED ADVERTISEMENTS  |
   |      SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL (U.S.) LAW.     |
   | Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Cyclades Corporation. |