Re: apropos core dumps

--- Begin Message ---
The man package that Debian uses doesn't need the makewhatis command.
Debian 1.1.xx had a bug in apropos, that is fixed in Debian 1.2
You should upgrade, but I fear that this upgrade will affect a lot of
programs, not only apropos ...

I don't know anything about the other questions.

> BTW, is there any way to install debian in a large group of
> computers without selecting the packages every time?
> Perhaps using a particular file as default packages selected?

This is something that is frequently under discussion, and I think that
someone should create such a command.

ciao,
Fabrizio
| fpolacco@megabaud.fi  fpolacco@debian.org  fpolacco@icenet.fi |
| fingerprint  70 1A 72 2D 2B C8 A5 63  7A C2 CC E0 2A 54 AE DA |
| finger for PGP key: fpolacco@master.debian.org                |