FAQ-FAQ-FAQ...

Hi everybody,

well, I happen to be one of them new Debian Linux users,
you know, with them stupid questions, stuff you've heard
of thousands of times. So please, if this ain't the right
place let me know first, then flame if I insist.

Just got my hands on Infomagic's Linux 6 CD set distrib.
Looked at it, then at it's contents.
Got perplexed. Very perplexed.
Got dozens of HOWTOs, 5 or 6 various distribs of Linux,
but the one I want is Debian and the 2 they document are
Redhat & Slackware... Bad pick if you ask me.
So, how d'you install the sucker on a PC, uh?
--
Papy-EFB