Re: About XFree86 3.2 ...

    Carnage> Hello, When you installed XFree 3.2, did you experience
    Carnage> any problems with the xrdb utility not working?  When I
    Carnage> first tried it, xrdb would exit with a "can't run
    Carnage> '/usr/lib/cpp -Dblablabla' with a whole bunch of '-D'
    Carnage> switches following the 'cpp' part.

I haven't tried. I'm in work right now (where I run Debian 1.1, XFree
3.1), but I'll give it a go at home over the weekend. Meanwhile...

Q. Does it work with option -cpp /usr/bin/cpp, i.e. going straight to the
binary and not through a symlink?

Q. What are the permisions on cpp?

That might give more of an idea.

Cheers, Graeme

--
| Graeme A Stewart, pgp public key  finger graeme@ariel.igeofcu.unam.mx	|
|  Key fingerprint =  AF C7 BF A4 52 D5 3C 3B  17 A5 62 43 DA 15 E8 97  |