Re: doubled gifs in mosaic2.7b5-2

I can confirm your experince.  With both Xfree 3.1.2 and 3.2 I get
double images in some application (e.g. Mosaic but not Grail).  It
appears to be a problem with the XF86_VGA16 server since the problem
seems to go away with when I use the XF86_SVGA server.

The solution is to upgrade to the SVGA server.

--- Jean Pierre