DOS <--> Linux

I am running Debian 1.1.  I want to use it as a file server for MSDOS
6.22. I was wondering what can I use to facilitate this. I know that I can
use WFWG to connect to the samba server but is there such a thing for
MSDOS?  I want to be able to boot off a floppy and have the Linux exported
directory structure come up as c: . Basically make a Diskless(will sort
of) dos station. Anyone hear of anything like this? Or is there a PC-NFS
or equievelent in the shareware/freeware domain.

                             Matthew Hewitt
Room: 343 Christie Hall                          Phone: (503) 240-1075
e-mail: matthewh@up.edu                          University of Portland
                  "INSANITY is a matter of perspective"