Installation Instruction at www.debian.org

Hi,

I really like the Installation Instruction presented at
http://www.debian.org/. I think it is very clear and very well written.
Tha authors are congratulated for a job well done.

I do have a suggestion, however; that is we need more installation
instruction after installing the base set. The instruction
might include suggestions on what to be installed next and how.

I think it will be very helpful to novice users of Debian Linux.
Thanks.

Le