Re: Unidentified subject!

David_Oswald@prenhall.com writes:
->      Hello all ...
->
->         Some idiot here has given me a vax! Specifically a 4100. Anyway I
->      have no desire to run VMS - but I would consider running any form of a
->      free Linux / unix on it.

Sorry, but no, Linux does not run on VAXen.  You might try out FreeBSD
though.  I think that they might.

HTH

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/