Unidentified subject!

     Hello all ...
        Some idiot here has given me a vax! Specifically a 4100. Anyway I
     have no desire to run VMS - but I would consider running any form of a
     free Linux / unix on it.
     Q: is there a version of linux available for this platform ???
        if there is no linux distrib available - does anybody have any
     other suggestions.
     IM NOT GOING TO RUN VMS OR ULTRIX - i don't have the funds to pay for
     the licenses ...