Re: Virtual host support for smail aliases?

Hallo Joe Emenaker

> Does smail support virtual hosts for its aliases? For example, would it
> work to have an aliases file like so:
>
>    postmaster: root
>    webmaster: jdoe
>
>    info@domain1.com: client1
>    info@domain2.com: client2
>
> If this isn't supported, does anyone know of any mail trasnports that
> *do* support this?

hmmm smail support these things ....

if you have separate ip# for each virtual host ... read the documentation
in the smail-3.2 source ...

if you only have different names for one ip#.. hmmm ...
(write me ... I can send you information about it) ... i'll add it to the next
smail-3.2 debian-release coming next week...

regards
	Soenke