Re: lyx

    >> Has anyone got the word processor 'lyx' up and running? It
    >> depends, amongst other things, on 'xforms'. What is xforms, and
    >> where is it located?

I have.  I got xforms off the Debian ftp site int the contrib directory.

Nathan

$ dpkg -s xforms
Package: xforms
 Forms Library is a graphical user interface toolkit based on Xlib
 for X Window Systems. It comes with a rich set of objects such as
 buttons, browsers, sliders and menus integrated into an elegant
 event/object callback execution model that allows fast and easy
 construction of X applications. The library consists of a flexible
 set of C-routines that can be used in C and C++ programs.
Installed-Size: 378