Re: lyx

Yup no worries. Just installed the package from CD after Xfroms was
installed! This seemed to be important. Have you found the lyx list?
/dlh
On Fri, 4 Oct 1996 J.Olwoch@reading.ac.uk wrote:

> Has anyone got the word processor 'lyx' up and running? It depends, amongst
> other things, on 'xforms'. What is xforms, and where is it located?
>

> Rgds to all,
>
> John Olwoch
>

> PS. Thanks to all for answers to my LaTeX queries.
>
> --

David Hallam                http://www.uq.edu.au/`qmdhalla
Senior Scientist
Materials Conservation
Queensland Museum	  d.hallam@mailbox.uq.edu.au
*** Without Treatment Development our past can only rot ***
____ Daimlers can be fun too! _____