Re: WABI

> borik the Boris Yati Beletsky wrote:

> > i am sorry
> > just interested , where can i get this pkg?
> > thks for u're time
> > borik
>
> I stumbled across a newsgroup called linux.dev.wabi.  I didn't see any
> mention of wine, but I did get the impression that Sun wabi software was
> being recompiled for Linux.  At the time I thought that it was strange
> that Sun would release their source code but perhaps they were looking
> for beta testers.  It was late, I'm not really sure what I saw, but I
> thought that there were pointers to a Sun site, presumably to get the
> source code.
>
> Jim

It was my impression that wine and WABI are two separate things.  I believe
Caldera has licensed Sun's WABI and it is available for their distribution.
I don't think that you can use it with any other distributions.

Cheers,

 - another Jim

(oops, forgot to reply to the mailing list in my first attempt, sorry)