Re: WABI

Just to get this settled, Caldera has licesned the wabi source code from
SUN, and they are porting it over to linux.  It most likely will cost
money, because Sun doesn't just give away the source code.  If you want
more information on it, I would suggest you look at Caldera's web page
http://www.caldera.com

Hope this helps,

Shaya
--