Re: WABI

borik the Boris Yati Beletsky wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Brian C. White wrote:
>
> |>To: jworthington@worldnet.att.net
> |>Subject: Re: WABI

> |>I've built "wine" package for debian and update it occasionally.
> i am sorry
> just interested , where can i get this pkg?
> thks for u're time
> borik

I stumbled across a newsgroup called linux.dev.wabi.  I didn't see any
mention of wine, but I did get the impression that Sun wabi software was
being recompiled for Linux.  At the time I thought that it was strange
that Sun would release their source code but perhaps they were looking
for beta testers.  It was late, I'm not really sure what I saw, but I
thought that there were pointers to a Sun site, presumably to get the
source code.

Jim