Re: DEBIAN Linux on floppy disks

Kevin -

That'd work; I had this grim problem.  If fact (beware: tale of
hardship :-)  to install most of my Debian system, I had to sneakernet
the .deb files via msdos floppies from a _Mac_ with net access, and
which could only fit ~850K on the disks.  So, I ran 'split' on them on
my unix ISP first, and ultimately catted them back together under Linux.
This reminds me of what Dr. McCoy accused the transporter of doing to his
molecules.

Second topic: I've been swamped lately, and haven't thanked you for
some of your help messages; I've really appreciated them.

--

Ed Donovan			edonovan@world.std.com

p.s.  Now that I've gone online to mail this, I see other answers, but,
gots to thank you anyway ;-)